Java is a programming language originally developed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems (which has since merged into Oracle Corporation) and released in 1995 as a core component of Sun Microsystems’ Java platform.
The original and reference implementation Java compilers, virtual machines, and class libraries were developed by Sun from 1991 and first released in 1995.
- Round off Double value to 2 decimal places in Java
- How to convert byte to blob in Java
- How to convert Java Object to / from JSON (Using Gson)
- Sorting user-defined objects using Java Comparator
- How to use JNDI to get database connection or data source
Date and Time
- How to get days in a month
- How to get current date and time
- How to compare dates
- How to find difference between dates
- How to get Current Timestamp
- Convert String to Date
- Date Formatting using SimpleDateFormat